If you’re like us, New Year’s Eve is both the most exciting beauty holiday, and the most annoyingly stressful. It’s literally the one time a year when you’re practically expected to go crazy with glitter, bold makeup, and insanely intricate hairstyles and accessories, yet as soon as December 31 hits, you’re struck with zero hair ideas (and, let’s be honest, energy) to try anything new. So you do the same curling-ironed curls you’ve done a billion times before. Here we have asked our resident hair stylist Ilda for a few twists on the long curly hair, knot and twists she delivered.
- Aveda+Salon Ziba
- Get rid of Hat Hair, Fast!
- Thank You Vogue!
- Long Hair Twists and Knots for New Years Eve
- Chic New Years Hairstyle Ideas
- Happy Holidays!
- Restore Hair With Olaplex
- Enter In The Era of Tailor-Made
- TRENDING: Funky Hair Color
- Flexible Blowout Packages
- $20 Gift
- Great Lengths Hair Extensions
- Shu Uemura: “Tokyo-Rama” By Ilda
- Bleach and Olaplex by Tonya at Salon Ziba
- Rainy Days and We All Want Smooth Hair! How To?
- Mothers Day Special